[see more detail]
HOLIDAY STOCK, JUST IN TIME!!!!
PLEASE CALL FOR SIZING Drizabone Heavyweight Riding Coat
| Consider the HIDDEN COST of buying DIRECT FROM AUSTRALIA|
Is it WORTH the HASSLE?? Cheaper to buy in the US. No argument!
- Fee $25-40! for International transaction, magically appears on credit card bill
- Shipping $25-40
- US Customs $30 packages are randomly inspected - it's a gamble!
- If it doesn't fit $25-40 to return, then pay shipping ALL OVER AGAIN to get your replacement!
- FULL length, generously cut Australian Premium oiled cotton
- Large size gusset and leg straps for riding
- Riding cape, front storm panel and throat latch
- Extra long sleeve with reinforced inner elbow patches.
- Fittings for LINER. SEE LINER
- Hood is available EMAIL US email@example.com
- Seams are heavy duty double stitched.
- Windproof, Waterproof.
Walkabout carries a complete line of Oiled Australian Riding Coats and Jackets by Walkabout, Driza-bone (Drizabone), Outback Trading, Foxfire and Kakadu. Call for special orders.
- Called drover coats in the Australian Outback
- Called dusters by American cowboys
- We carry the Long coat (Duster or Drover), the Riding jacket or short coat, vest, leggings, pants, chaps, ponchos and more!
Learn how to care for your new coat.
I purchased my first Drizabone duster in 1982 from a war surplus store on
market street in San Francisco CA. I wore that coat thru many a rain soaked
days in the city. And as well I used it on my motorcycle to keep the elements
away. I also have the sowester rain hat to go along with the coat. I still
have not treated the duster with any coating and it is still waterproof.
Nothing has ripped nor has any staps failed. I have used the coat while
riding horses and in the dust rain and cold weather out here in Rancho
Murieta Calif. I have also owned other oil skin type of jackets that are
treated, but the drizabone has by far been the best and more dependable.