Larry Mahan Pure Fur Felt 5X Western Cowboy Hat. Tacoma Made to Order in Texas USA
Mahan broke into professional rodeo at the age of 14. He won the title of World All-Around Champion for five consecutive years from 1966 to 1970, and a sixth time in 1973. His 1973 comeback was the subject of the documentary The Great American Cowboy, which won the 1973 Academy Award for Documentary Feature.
Now you can own a piece of a Legend. The Fast Five is custom made to order just for you.
- Hand Crafted in Texas from the finest pure fur felt (5x)
- Hand Polished and sanded to perfection each is a work if art
- Cloth/Leather Traditional Country Western Band
- Breathable leather sweat band
- Classic Cattleman Crease blocked and steamed
- Made in Texas ! USA
- 4" Brim on a 29 Flange
- Packed in its own Custom Box with Fitter for safe travel
Made to Order, 3 week lead time. Measure your head with String or Cloth Tape, 1" Above you ear. Have somebody else do it from behind. Pull tight until un-comfortable then loosen until it feels right, repeat 3 times and take the average. When close go up to the next size ( We will ship our " Custom Perfect Fit Insert " which solves 95% of any size issue). In time all hats will shrink to fit better, thus always get your hat slightly larger ( we all know how a tight hat give us headache's ) and wear it often, the more you wear it, the better it will fit.
** Made to order no refund but we will steam block and adjust the size & Shape after you get the hat as needed if you are un- happy with the fit. This is s free service you pay the shipping both directions.
- Chocolate , Ivory and black Shown