Riding Gloves Oilcloth Waterproof Riding Gloves Outback Gloves. New Stock XS - Small
Gloves Gauntlet Oilcloth Waterproof Riding Glove. Originally designed for horseback riding, our gloves have also proved handy from motor biking to fencing in the back paddock and everything in between.
- Made from Australian legendary Micro-wax oilcloth
- Same stuff as our coats - so they'll shed water like it is going out of fashion
- The thin fleecy lining will keep your fingers warm
- Draw cord wrist adjusters will keep the wet from getting in
- Cowhide leather reinforced palms, wrists and fingers
- Don't forget to ADD our DuckBack Waterproof Wax.
Measure is CM ( Centimeters )
XS = 18 SM = 19 Med = 20 Large = 21.5 XL = 23 XXL = 24.5
- An amazing trick is to buy a can of “duck back Aussie Oiled Wax “we have it online. Take the oil (it’s a paste), spoon out one tablespoon (it goes a long way). Put in a dish. Heat with hair dryer until a liquid. Take a warm damp sponge, Dan the oil over the seams – and heavy use areas of the gloves. Toss the sponge and Gloves into an old thick pillow case. Seal tight with a knot.
- Toss into the clothes dryer (or use the one at the Coin Op do it yourself Laundry). Leave in for 10 minutes. Put the gloves on after cool to wear. Use often. This seals them for year and makes form fit better if a bit big.